hvindex.com has been designed to be developed as a prime information source for professional mechanical engineers to have available on their computer.
- It contains e-mail and website 'hot-links' to some 800 leading suppliers of HVAC equipment and can be used as an electronic Address Book.
- By using the Product Type or Product Name searches users can quickly identify competitive manufacturers and immediately go to their information and catalogues.
- By using the Company Catalogues section users will be able to reduce the number of catalogues they need to maintain and store. H & V INDEX will contact suppliers monthly by e-mail to ask for catalogue updates. As the use of the service grows the number of catalogues included, already 35,000 pages, will increase.
- Only companies that subscribe to H & V INDEX are included in the Product Type, Product Name and Trade Name searches.
- Catalogues can be printed out and, if they have been prepared properly as original Acrobat PDF files will be of high-quality. A limited number of catalogues in the system have been incorrectly prepared by being scanned prior to conversion, but these will steadily be replaced.
- Basic entries on hvindex.com are free-of-charge, but inclusion is at the publishers discretion. Distributors are usually only included if they are subscribers.